BI for Asset Management & Capital Markets
Today, the financial markets are faced with challenges in managing their enterprise data due to an unprecedented growth in data volume across systems whether it is data in front office systems, middle office systems, or back office systems within the organisation. Managing and maintaining multiple data stores increases costs, creates duplication of effort and causes inconsistent data quality. Organisations in Capital Markets have realised the need for managing the enterprise data because of the ever increasing pressure on them to reduce cost and to achieve regulatory compliance.
We have analysed the key challenges that organisations face in capital markets and have designed specific offerings on Financial Data Management. Our BI solutions for Capital markets address the whole spectrum of data management life cycle and leverage industry wide best practices and data management guidelines. Some of the key offerings of our data management include:
- Reference Data Management
- Metadata management
- Data Quality
- Data Reconciliation
We have utilised our core domain strength in capital markets and asset management to provide robust, future-proof financial data warehousing and reporting solutions for our customers. Our expertise spans “build from scratch” kind of solutions to packaged implementations on platforms like Eagle PACE etc.
Some Customer Facts:
- Assessment and implementation of Enterprise Data Management for a leading Investment / Asset Management Company in USA.
- Development and Deployment of portfolio management reports for a leading Asset Management Firm, USA.
- Provides end-to-end Investment Data Management addressing all data points throughout the data life cycle.
- Incorporates best practices leveraging wealth of knowledge from implementation of technology solutions in leading global asset management firms.