Increased competition, changing and tight regulation and an enlightened product selection process on the part of the consumers is making it imperative for insurance companies to market newer products, enhance customer service and acquire newer channels. Insurers have realized the need to migrate to new software products or modernize their current systems with new technology. This requires the applications to be subjected to intense testing to ensure a problem-free interaction with customers, business associates and regulators.
Typical challenges faced by insurers in testing include:
- Regulatory compliance
- New business processes driven mainly by changed customer behaviour
- Complex legacy systems being enhanced making them even more complex
- Managing multiple releases in a year to fix issues and to keep up with the competition
iQATS helps insurers to stabilize the entire applications’ set-up while creating regression and smoke-test beds to enable future enhancements to be done seamlessly. With an appropriate mix of Domain, Technology and Automation Experts iQATS delivers quality with speed in core insurance application implementations, upgrades as well as all major non-core applications used by insurers.
A focused team for the Insurance domain with deep expertise in Life. General and Health insurance domains
- Underwriting and Policy Administration
- Claims Processing
- Follow-up and printing
- Complete P&R with Billing
- iQATS Consulting services help insurers decide complete testing strategy, build testing processes and frameworks for manual as well as automated testing
- Automated test suites for you core insurance and non-core insurance applications using Hexaware’s patented technology for test accelerators
- Completely automated and readily available test suites for popular non-core applications like Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, SAP and Siebel
- Complete automated test suite being built on eBaoTech’s General System, Life System and General Claim using Hexaware’s patented technology built on top on “BPT Accelerator” technology from HP
- Test automation using market leading HP (QC, QTP), Rational (RFP, RPT) and MicroFocus (STP, SCTM) technologies as well as open-source technologies like Watij, Watir etc.
Please click here to know more about Hexaware’s patented Test Accelerator technology.
Ready Test Suites for Life and Private Auto Insurance
Ready test scenarios for Whole Life, Term Life and Endowment type of policies enable savings to the tune of 15% – 20% for test scenario designs. Test scenarios are readily available in HP’s Quality Center and also available in simple MS-EXCEL format to enable loading in other automation tools.
Ready end-to-end test scenarios for Private Auto Insurance policies enable a very quick jump-start to the testing process.
Both the test suites are platform and product agnostic.